You need a face to the business. Without a website, you’re unable to engage in digital marketing tactics and sacrificing potential leads looking for your product or services.
WordPress Developer duties and responsibilities
- Build websites using WordPress.
- Prepare website proposals to present to clients.
- Provide technical support to clients.
- Write coding using HTML and CSS.
- Design new features for existing websites.
- Act as the company expert in creating PPC and Google Ads campaigns to be integrated with new website builds.
- Customize themes to meet clients’ requirements.
- Manage a user guide to help clients understand site features and management of a website to increase visitor satisfaction.
Work on a new mobile development project to expand the company into mobile website development services.
Check out my Portolio!
Ready Yet? Send me a message